Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hump Day!

Hey my fellow foodies! How was your Hump day? I just remembered that Saturday night we change the clocks back an hour. I noticed this week that it has really been getting dark much earlier too. I am feeling my hibernating mode coming on ;-}

My husband is almost done with our dining room floor! It still needs the finishing touches,but he is waiting on the paint to dry on the quarter round and he will be able to finish. I cannot wait to move all of the furniture back in and get everything hung up and back in its place.


I wanted to share with you my favorite fall time fruit: Pomegranate! I do love pomegranates any way I can get them, but I have to admit that I hate working so hard to get those sweet little arils out. Costco has them already seeded in little containers. Talk about easy and delicious! Don't get me wrong, I will work over the pom in order to get those beautiful little arils out, but when I can get them this way I do and I HEART them! If you cannot find them already prepared here is a tutorial for you on how to prepare them.


I used some of the left over chicken tenders from last night to make a delicious salad. It was really good. The left overs are also really good in a wrap.


I hope that everyone is having a great week! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment