Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Because Sometimes Life Demands Cake!



My Grandparents celebrated their 64th wedding Anniversary yesterday. When I woke up this morning and saw the Bohemian wedding cake that Jenna made I tasked myself with the mission to make this cake for my Grandparents. I love an excuse to bake a cake! Sure, it is a day late, but I knew my Grandparents would love it all the same. I enlisted the help of my Sister who has the Midas touch when it comes to baking and we went to town. Let me tell you people this cake is so unbelievably good. The smells...oh Lord the smells! We also made butter cream frosting from scratch. All I am saying is if life demands a cake, consider this one....incredible recipe found here.


Good night!

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to your grandparents! The cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank-you! Oh this cake was delicious! I checked out your blog and I only wish that I had seen it earlier as you have some AMAZING recipes. I am looking forward to trying some. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete