Monday, October 4, 2010

A Manic Monday!

So how was everyone's Monday? I hope that everyone is off to a good start of the week. I cannot believe that just a week ago it was over 100 degrees and today it was in the 70's - even on the chilly side with the cold wind. I love it! Finally starting to feel like fall is here.

I had a delish sandwich today made with almond butter and strawberries. The strawberries were really ripe and tasted so sweet. Such a great lunch with an organic pear.



I also picked up this A...MAZ...ING Goat cheese from Costco. Oh baby, this stuff is good. I have to say a little goes a long way and you cannot imagine the rich and great flavor this fresh cheese offers.


I made some of homemade pizza crust found here and topped it with some Trader Joes Marinara sauce, turkey pepporoni, a lite sprinkle of parmesan cheese, some of the heavenly goat cheese and red bell pepper rings. So good! I really love this pizza!


Hope everyone has a good night. I am off now to relax. Looking forward to watching House tonight :-D

See Ya tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment