Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Pancakes :-}




Hello! Well, it's a new week and I hope that you are all off to a great start. We are almost half way through October. So I figured I would bring you some more pumpkin. This isn't a recipe as much as just a product review. I picked up a box of Trader Joes Pumpkin pancake mix last week. I have been wanting to try these for a long time now. They were very good. I topped them with Grade B maple syrup. So full of flavor - you can really taste all of the fall flavors! Also, I have heard of replacing the egg (the pancake mix calls for egg) with chia seeds; however, I was out of chia seeds so wasn't able to try this, but if you have some would be great to try! I am going to make this again replacing the egg with chia seeds though. Just in case you do not have a TJ's in your area you can try this recipe found here for pumpkin pancakes (I couldn't leave you empty handed here). Gina's recipes are wo-N-derful!

So in hopes that all of you make this the best week possible remember to: love your friends, family, and yourself! Laugh as much as you can and get a little sunshine. These are just some of the key ingredients for a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment