Sunday, October 17, 2010

One Stuffed Baby!







Hello and Happy Sunday my fellow bloggies! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Ever have a touch of the Sunday night blues? Ya, it happens to me too. Sadly the weekend can go too fast sometimes!

Well, I did have an exceptionally delicious dinner tonight. We fired up the grill and had BBQ chicken, roasted fresh organic green beans, baked potato...and these wonderful tasting sweet baby stuffed peppers. Oh these are so succulent and flavorful. You just cup the tops off and stuff them with cheese. Not just any cheese, but laughing cow cheese (I loooovve the Swiss light original flavor) You cannot go wrong with this recipe. I found these mini peppers at Costco, but I have seen these a few other places also. Such a great side! Hope you will try this.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment