Monday, October 25, 2010

Mini Road Trip & Camera Malfunction!

Hi Everyone! How are things? I hope that everyone is having a good week so far. I went away this weekend for a mini road trip with my Mom and Sister. We went up through Northern California. It was wonderful! Always fun to have some girl time! There were strawberry margaritas involved, dinner at Chipotle's, and of course a trip to Pinkberry's. It was bliss! I do forget how beautiful some parts of California are.

So before leaving for my girls weekend on Friday my digital camera died(It just stopped working wouldn't even turn on -it is not even one year old yet). I have sent it in for repairs, but basically I have not been able to post any of my recipes without my right hand man...aka my camera! I apologize for this. I do hope you will be back next week. I hope to have my camera back and will be back to my regular postings. I am hoping they can repair the camera, if not I will be buying a new one. It is a nice Canon, so surprised to have trouble with it. What kind of camera do you use/like/recommend? Would love some feedback in case I end up camera shopping. Thanks! I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment