Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Quick Take on Sweet & Spicy Chicken!




Here are the ingredients I used!


This was a throw together at the last minute chicken recipe. I think if I made it again I would add a bit more hot sauce (although I am cooking for little ones so maybe not). It was good, quick, and easy to make. I allowed the chicken to soak in the marinade for a good 1 1/2 hours before I cooked it. Here is the ingredients:

1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons agave - drizzled over the chicken
1/4 cup soy sauce
onion poweder
garlic powder
2 teaspons hot sauce (you could use more if you like) I love Franks Hot Sauce

Mix all together and allow chicken pieces to marinate. I used 4 chicken breasts. Heat pan with OO Spray and cook chicken all the way through. Serve on top of rice...you know I used Jasmine...! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment